WHAT WE DO
Our core service is IT solutions engineering and integration and custom software development. And our projects usually include a vast majority of IT sub services.
Our key services are the following:
- Custom enterprise-level IT solution design and development including, but not limited to:
- database – we design and develop enterprise-level data storage systems, distributed and high-speed databases, process performance tune-up services
- software – we process research and development services on complicated software system development involving scientific resources based upon project needs
- web – we process custom web-based solution design and development
- embedded – we design and develop embedded hardware and software solutions for such industries as emergency and security, electronics, industry and manufacturing
- Enterprise application integration and migration services – includes distributed third party application integration, application technology migration, application localization
- Emergency project services and reverse engineering – sometimes, you for some reason may decide to change your software development service provider or you may receive a solution that has not been finalized or documented. We are ready to work hand in hand with our customers on such challenging projects.
- Quality assurance – quality assurance is not only an obvious part of our development process, but is also a dedicated service we provide our customers. It includes, but is not limited to the following: functional testing, stress and loading testing, user interface and installation testing, quality monitoring and assessment. All quality assurance services are provided by professional and dedicated teams.
- Support and maintenance for IT solutions – created on demand dedicated 24/7 support team. Service includes customer request management, software and infrastructure solution support, remote administration and problem solving. We are ready to support not only those solutions developed by our team, but also those developed by third parties.